Friday, May 21, 2010

Market on 7th - Ybor, FL




This is a hole in the wall pizza place that serves absolutely delicious thin crust pizza. My family and I stopped in and ordered an extra large cheese pizza on the way to Tropical Heatwave. After you order your pizza, you can grab a drink at the bar and then they take your payment right up front. We grabbed a seat at the bar where we were able to see the cook make our pizza and pop it in the oven. Also, we were able to see the music stage at the end of the long room that had a band performing. After a short wait, yummy pizza was in front of us, and like I said, it was very good. I just wish they had a schedule of bands that will be playing there. I looked on the web, but I couldn't find that they had any website. They have a myspace page, but the last time someone logged in was August of 2009, so I didn't think there was any point to putting a link it.

Market on 7th
1816 E 7th Ave
Ybor City, FL 33605
813-248-2356

Market on 7th on Urbanspoon

No comments: